Saturday, August 9, 2008

Kansas City, Here We Come!

On Thursday, Grandma, Grandpa, Sutton, and I set out for Kansas City to visit family. The Duell family reunion is this weekend, and Sutton was introduced to my dad's side of the family--I think she is a big hit! We also met the newest addition to my Uncle Clarence and Aunt Sue's family--Irie. She's a cutie, and I think she and Sutton will certainly enjoy hanging out at family reunions when they are older.

The coming week, we will spend visiting my mom's family, and this will be the first time that most of them will meet Sutton...I'm excited to show her off! She's such a good girl!

I'll write more about our trip when I get home and settle back in, but in the mean time, check out our dropshots website for updated photos and video.

No comments: