Monday, December 15, 2008

Our Little Mover and Shaker


Just wanted to update everyone...Sutton is: crawling, pulling up (on everything!), sitting up unsupported, and...she's getting her first tooth!!!  I can't believe everything's happening so fast.  She's such a cutie and so much fun!  

We went Christmas shopping on Sunday, and we got her a really cool gift (at least we think so, she may hate it!).  We're excited about Christmas, and we're spending with with my family this year, but Jack's mom and dad are coming in to spend the day with us as well.  So, Sutton will have both sets of grandparents with her on her first Christmas!

I'm thinking about training for a half-marathon to be completed some time in late April or early May (it's hard to get motivated), so if anyone is interested in training with me, let me know--I need an accountability partner!!!!

I've added a couple of photos and videos to dropshots, so check them out.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Steff! She is so cute! I can't wait to see her.

Katie Becker said...

is she not just the cutest thing ever!?!